The Second CAPS Community Workshop will be collocated with the MAZI Summer School 10-14 July 2017, Tsalapata Building in Volos, Greece.
The venue is Tsalapata Building, an old brick factory that has been renovated and now host a museum. It is located in the city of Volos and is about 10 minutes walking distance from the heart of the City.
Different CAPS projects are organising the various hand-on tutorial/ workshops. The different projects can each bring 3-5 researchers (and PhD students) to participate to the workshops. The aim is to join forces to facilitate the transfer of knowledge and results from project to project and expand the engagement of new communities and users. The Commission is organizing and chairing the first period reviews (at month 19) of projects that started 1st January 2016. A panel of independent experts will assess each project in turn.
- Project CHAIN REACT Review (all day)
- MAZI Workshop – (all day). Hands on experiences tutorial, learn how to use & set-up the MAZI toolkit (detailed agenda follows), contact: Harris Niavis <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Workshop on Ethical issues (half day). Ethical issues is a horizontal theme and its handling is a common requirement for all CAPS projects. This workshop shares deliverables and knowledge, to discuss what best practices can be achieved across all projects
- MAZI Review (all day)
- CHAIN REACT Workshop – Hands on experiences (half or full day)
- Greek CAPS & H2020 cluster workshop 3 (afternoon, with participation from Greek National Contact).
- Plenary CAPS COMMUNITY CONFERENCE – (all day) keynote speakers and high-level sessions
- Social event by the beach side
- CROWD4ROADS Project Review (all day)
- Workshop 4 (tbc) on user engagement and metrics from CAPS projects (half day)
- Spot News on NGI Next Generation Internet is the new EC action line ICT 41 under H2020 This information session is chaired by Loretta Anania, EC Unit E3 (draft agenda follows)
- PROFIT Review Meeting (all day)
- CROWD4ROAD hands on experiences (all day) contact: Alessandro.Bogliolo@uniurb.it
- Closing Plenary – Wrap-up and Greek cocktail (5-7 pm)